If you already have an AV profile:
- Go to https://members.athsvic.org.au/SignIn and sign in with with your username and password.
- If any of your contact details have changed, select “Profile” from the navigation menu and update your details.
If you don’t have an AV profile:
- Go to https://members.athsvic.org.au/Account/Login/Register and complete the online registration form.
Once logged in, complete the online membership form:
- Select “Services & News” from the navigation menu and press the “click here” link under the “Want to Renew your membership?” heading.
- Select your membership type: choose “Athlete” if you plan on representing Malvern at AV events; or choose “Recreational Runner” if you will be training and participating in club events only.
- If you have chosen “Athlete” membership, you may want to select a season entry package. Note that packages and individual events can also be purchased at a later date. The club pays for relay entries.
- Complete the remaining steps of the application to pay for your membership.
- Note importantly: When you reach the “Invoice Payment: Payment Receipt” page, you must press the “Back to portal” button to finalise the application process.